|Lavender Cream Cake||| Print ||
1. Place chopped lavender in a small bowl and add 3 Tbl. boiling water. Steep at least 15 minutes.
2. Place cookie crumbs into a medium sized bowl and cut the butter into the cookies as you would a pie crust. Add the vanilla and mix until completely combined.
3. Beginning at the center, press the crumb mixture into a 9” springform pan until the bottom is evenly covered.
4. Beat the cream cheese and agave until combined; strain the lavender infusion and add the liquid to the cream cheese mixture, whipping with a mixer until fluffy.
5. Beat the whipping cream with the superfine sugar until stiff. Very gently fold whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture. Pour onto your crumb crust and spread evenly. Cover and chill at least two hours or until firm.
6. Decorate the top of the cake with fresh fruit. Warm the apricot preserves and gently brush the top of the fruit and cake to glaze.