1. Combine olive oil and oregano, and let stand for 15 minutes.
2. In a large glass serving bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, red peppers, onion and olives. Pour olive oil mixture over ingredients and mix well to coat vegetables. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top of salad to complete.
Makes 4 servings
1. Heat water to almost boiling. Add herbs, turn off heat and steep until cool. Strain out herbs if desired.
2. In large pitcher, add steeped mixture and all other ingredients and mix.
Makes approx. 1 ½ gallons
1. Juice lemons, taking care to remove any seeds. In large jug, add lemon juice, water, sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add rosemary sprigs and refrigerate 2 hours. Remove rosemary. Fill glass with ice and serve.
Makes approx. 1 ¾ gallons.
1. In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except almonds and flowers. Top with a light vinaigrette dressing, (see Fresh Herb Vinaigrette Dressing) and sprinkle with almonds and Feta cheese. Garnish with edible flowers.
Makes 5 salad-size servings