Using a salad bowl, add all ingredients and toss gently. Place in refrigerator and let chill for one hour.
Serves 2-4 as an appetizer
1. In a large stock pot, add vegetable stock. Add potatoes, scallions and celery and bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add dill and lemon juice, and simmer an additional 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Serve with dollop of sour cream and Crispy Pita Wedges.
Makes approx. 10 cups
1. Break salmon into bite-sized pieces, and place in bowl. Add jicama, zucchini and radishes, and toss lightly.
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing, yogurt and dill. Add mixture to salmon and toss very carefully until salmon is coated. Serve on bed of spring mix.
Serves 4 as an appetizer
1. Combine olive oil and oregano, and let stand for 15 minutes.
2. In a large glass serving bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, red peppers, onion and olives. Pour olive oil mixture over ingredients and mix well to coat vegetables. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top of salad to complete.
Makes 4 servings