1. Steam green beans until slightly undercooked
2. In skillet, add beans and remaining ingredients. Cook on medium heat until bacon is cooked. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
1. Crumble bread in large bowl. Saute onion, celery and herbs in butter for about 2 minutes; add to bread and mix well. Add chicken stock to lightly moisten dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. To baste turkey, combine an additional teaspoon of each herb to drippings after turkey has cooked at least one hour and baste as usual. If made in advance, refrigerate and store separately from meat or poultry.
Makes 10 side-dish sized servings
1. Clean heavy leaves and stems from cauliflower, cut into wedges and place in a 3 quart microwave safe dish. Add water, sprinkle with salt, cover and microwave at high power for 7 to 9 minutes, or until tender.
2. While the cauliflower is cooking: combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, sugar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste in an airtight container. Shake to mix thoroughly and set aside.
3. Transfer the cauliflower to a platter and discard the water. Sprinkle prosciutto then cheese over the cauliflower. Drizzle with your dressing and sprinkle with pine nuts to finish.
Makes 4 servings.