1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut pitas in half around the edges, making 8 whole rounds. Lightly brush both sides with olive oil. Season with salt. Cut each pita with pizza cutter into 6 wedges each. Sprinkle wedges with fresh herbs.
3. Using 2 baking sheets, arrange wedges in one layer and bake 10-12 minutes, or until wedges are a crispy, golden brown. Switch trays at 5-6 minutes for more even baking results.
Makes 48 wedges. Serve with Potato Soup with Fresh Dill (see recipe).
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add potatoes and 1 tsp salt, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
2. Mix minced garlic with remaining 1 tsp salt, forming a paste. In large bowl, mix paste with lemon juice, mayonnaise and hot water.
3. Add warm potatoes to bowl, slowly mixing until potatoes are evenly coated. Add dill and mix again. Serve chilled.
1. Break salmon into bite-sized pieces, and place in bowl. Add jicama, zucchini and radishes, and toss lightly.
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing, yogurt and dill. Add mixture to salmon and toss very carefully until salmon is coated. Serve on bed of spring mix.
Serves 4 as an appetizer
1. Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
2. Mix salad ingredients together in bowl and chill until ready to serve. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss before serving. Enjoy!
Makes 4 appetizer-sized servings