1. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, shallots, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mix well.
3. Add shrimp and tarragon, and mix well with pasta. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in refrigerator for one hour
1. Cook penne pasta to directions on package.
2. In large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic and clams in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add rest of ingredients except cheese, reduce heat and simmer uncovered until ingredients are heated through, about 10 minutes
3. Toss lightly to mix, and place in a serving dish. Sprinkle cheese on top, and serve.
*to chiffonade: take 3 or 4 basil leaves and stack on top of each other. Roll leaves up tightly side-to-side (not stem to tip). Using a sharp knife, cut basil across the width of the basil, making narrow ribbons.
1. Prepare rice according to directions on package.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic and saute one minute. Add shrimp and lemon thyme. Cook until shrimp is pink and firm, about 1-2 minutes each side, being careful not to overcook. Serve shrimp over rice and enjoy.
1. Heat oil in wok or large skillet at high temperature. Add garlic and cook until tender, about 1 minute.
2. Add rest of vegetables except for Thai basil. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
3. At the last two minutes, tear Thai basil leaves into mixture. Add soy sauce and cook for one minute. Serve on steamed rice
Makes approx. 5 servings