1. In 3 qt. saucepan, bring first 5 ingredients to a boil until mixture is reduced to one-quarter of original volume. Remove from heat, and remove bay leaf and peppercorns.
2. Add cream, butter and tarragon. Heat on medium until sauce has thickened. Serve over grilled salmon, steak or steamed asparagus.
Makes approx. 2 cups
Directions:Combine all ingredients in one bowl and serve! This recipe is ready in less than 5 minutes and will get rave reviews served with chips, on top of scrambled eggs, salads, baked potatoes and over grilled chicken! This recipe gets even better the next day and will have your guests coming back for more.
1. In a food processor or blender, combine garbanzo beans, garlic, salt, tahini, lemon juice, cilantro, and olive oil. Puree until smooth, adding the reserved liquid to achieve desired consistency.
2. Hummus can be refrigerated for up to one week, or frozen for up to 3 months. Make up a double batch and store one for unexpected guests!
Makes approx. 16 ounces
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Makes 2 ½ cups (serve with fresh jicama)