In small bowl, mix all ingredients. Set in refrigerator for one hour.
Makes 2 cups
1. Hard boil eggs in a pot of salted water. Drain water, let eggs cool and peel. Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half length-wise, carefully removing the yolk. Set the halves on a dish.
2. In a small bowl, mash the yolks, and mix with remaining ingredients to a smooth consistency. Place a dollop of egg mixture into each egg half. Let chill for one hour, and serve.
Makes 24 servings
1. Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
2. Mix salad ingredients together in bowl and chill until ready to serve. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss before serving. Enjoy!
Makes 4 appetizer-sized servings
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate overnight. Serve with your favorite chips.
Serves 2-4 as an appetizer